Exit at the Top Webinar
Time & Location
About the Event
In this Webinar, we will review the results of the "Sellability Tracker Report," which is the annual analysis of liquidity in the private business markets. This analysis of 35,000 business owners is the most comprehensive study of the liquidity and health of the private business markets globally.
The majority of our respondents have between $1 million and $20 million in annual revenue (turnover), giving us unprecedented visibility into this large but opaque market.
Our research uncovers key insights and learnings about how to prepare for an exit at the best price and the best terms. In our fast-paced live Webinar, you'll walk away with the following knowledge:
- The eight things every business owner should know about maximizing the value of their business;
- How to recognize when you've fallen into The Owner's Trap and the steps to take to pull yourself out;
- The one kind of revenue that can triple the value of your business;
- The truth about what acquirers look for in a company to buy;
- The biggest mistake most founders make when approaching potential acquirers;
- How our Founder got triple the going rate for his services business….and without an earn-out.
- What characteristics correlate to receiving an acquisition offer;
- What proportion of business owners receive an offer each year;
- How a company's market share impacts its likelihood of getting an offer;
- The impact of recurring revenue on the value of a business;
- How the size of your company drives valuation;
- The surprising impact industry plays in valuing a company;
- How spending 1 hour a week for 12 weeks can potentially double the value of your company.
GIVE US AN HOUR, AND WE'LL HELP YOU EXIT AT THE TOP